Monday, August 13, 2012

Photoshoot!



Took Josefina into the woods for some more photos. She's just so easy to take photos of. I wish I had her meet accessories out though! They're packed away right now though.

I'm really enjoying her. She's SO easy to take photos of! This doll is gorgeous. I love her. Fabulous addition to any collection!

Her clothes are all so cute too, and I feel they're very well made. Still need to break up that Feast Day Finery with a colored ribbon at the waist but I was too impatient to take her out and photograph her. :) She has such a sweet, gentle face. Very different feel than I get from my other AG girls, sweet as they are in their own ways.

Anyway... photos!

























I can't wait until snow fall. By then I should be able to dig out the AG clothes and put her in her Christmas outfit. It'll be gorgeous against the snowy white backdrop!

No comments:

Post a Comment