Thursday, August 2, 2012

Miss Caroline Abbot

Meet Miss Caroline Abbot! Caroline is American Girl's upcoming historical from the year 1812, coming out this September.

I think she's adorable! I love the long curls. Her eyes are beautiful - they're like a delicate seafoam green. I don't think she's going to be coming home with me, though - Elizabeth has official dibs on her collection. ;) Elizabeth doesn't have many outfits and I thought Caroline would have suiting clothing for her. It works out well that they have similar coloring, so all her outfits should look amazing on Elizabeth!

Her meet outfit is very cute. I think it's a lovely shade of pink, and look at those cute little pink slippers! I find it interesting that she's holding a little top, too - part of her meet accessories?

Anyway, very excited for September to roll around to check out what else AG has included in her little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment