Monday, August 6, 2012

Rumor Has It

Rumor has it in the doll world today! NOTE, while AG has confirmed Caroline the doll in her meet outfit with a couple small accessories, the boat and parlor are NOT confirmed.

Caroline Doll & Book - Doll in outfit HAS been confirmed

Caroline, in a different outfit with a cute little jacket, riding in a boat. Not confirmed.

Caroline in a third outfit, a lovely blue color, with a parlor set and accessories. Not confirmed.

I'm really excited for her collection! Her outfits are adorable! I especially love the blue one. Elizabeth, who has dibs on Caroline's collection, will definitely look amazing in it. I love the color palette they're using for her whole collection.

I also really like the parlor set. It's so cute! Did not expect to love pieces of furniture in her collection but it is adorable. Of course the price tag will probably be a pretty penny, so I may not actually get it, but if it's reasonable I may get it at some point in the future. Not anytime soon but they'd be great pieces to mix with Felicity's furniture (also a future purchase :P).

No comments:

Post a Comment