Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lovely Josefina!

I finally got her! Beautiful Josefina!


She arrived in the mail yesterday. I haven't had time for a good photoshoot but I did take her out and snap some quick photos...









I really wanted a Pleasant Company Josefina. There's just something extra special The current Josefina dolls have higher raised eyebrows and don't have those PC soft lashes that I so love. I bought her from someone on one of my doll forums. She had several Josefina items for sale so I looked through her list and got a few extra items too, so in total I got:


  • Josefina and her meet outfit - Camisa, skirt, undergarments, shoes, and blue hair ribbon
  • Christmas outfit - Shoes
  • Feast Day Finery - Camisa, skirt and shoes
  • Heirloom Accessories - Shawl and fan


I love it all. Her meet outfit is very simple and cute for everyday. Her Feast Day Finery is GORGEOUS. I've always liked it but it's beautiful in person. The colors are so vibrant and happy. I'm going to pick up some ribbon at the craft store to replace the sash that wasn't included. Her heirlooms are lovely too. Her shawl is beautiful, the embroidary is perfect, all the colors are beautiful shades.

And a great bonus is everything's tagged PC! Yay! While I don't usually insist on it, I really prefer the PC versions of almost everything.

Definitely a great purchase. :D Josefina is fabulous! I've wanted her for so long, I'm so happy she's finally home. :) I have her meet accessories and Christmas dress already, but they're packed away - I can't wait until I can pull them out and photograph her with those, too. I especially want to put her little necklace on her. I adore that necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment