Friday, September 28, 2012

Disney Designer Villain Dolls

So apparanetly this has been as a draft for a few weeks. o.O Oops. Lol. ANYWAY... Anyone remember Disney's Designer Princesses? This time around they made a villains collection and it is FABULOUS.



My personal favorite of the collection... 
The one I was most excited about was the Queen of Hearts. I adore Alice in Wonderland and have really been wanting a Queen of Hearts doll, and this one is GORGEOUS! She's a lovely cross between Disney's animated version and the newer Tim Burton version. I love both so I was excited to be able to see both represented in the doll. Her coloring is very similar to the live action version - the lips, pale skin tone, and beauty mark are all very much like the live action version, while the dress has the solid colors and layers gold/black in the gown like the animated version, and of course her hair coloring comes from the animated version as well.. Her little staff is similar to the live actions', and both versions have the crown and white collar that really pop on this doll. Beautiful.


Also included in the line are note books, cosmetics, coffee mugs, jewelry and more. The note books and mugs were created for each individual character, pieces of jewelry were clearly inspired by certain characters, such as a shell necklace for Ursula. Other items in the line feature multiple villains. GORGEOUS artwork! I really love both of the Designer collections and truly hope there are futures collections to come. The artwork is usually even more beautiful than the dolls to be honest, but being a doll collector I adore them too. :) I will be doing another post on my recent Disney order, including items from this line that I'm very excited to receive!









No comments:

Post a Comment