Friday, September 28, 2012

Disney Order! :)


When the Queen of Hearts finally came out, I purchased her the morning she became available online. :) Unfortunately I don't have a local Disney Store so this was my only option. I can't wait for her to arrive!!! Here's photos of everything else I ordered with her...

I wanted to make sure I got the Villain note cards to match my Princess note cards. I plan to frame them all eventually for display purposes. I also got the compact because I need to replace my old Tim Burton Queen of Hearts compact I got a while back from Hot Topic, the paint is rubbing off and everything. I hope this one is a nice quality and lasts a little longer.


Ornaments! We have an addiction to ornaments in my family. Had to have the adorableness of Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene. The Belle gown is so pretty and will be lovely hanging on the wall over my Beauty and the Beast figurines. :)


And then I had to pick these up... they're way too cute. Being my favorite Disney couple I just couldn't pass them up. I may give them to my niece or my cousin's little girl when one of them get a little bit older (they're both still too little to really play much and just have soft toys), or just save them for my own kiddos... at any rate I didn't want to miss out on them so I put them in my cart while I was ordering the other items anyway. Glad I did because now it looks like these two aren't on the site anymore! There's also a Rapunzel and Tiana set, an Ariel and Aurora set, and a wedding Cinderella and Prince Charming set.


According to the tracking I was given from the Disney Store, the package should arrive Monday! I think the Belle gown ornament was shipped separately (it's part of the Broadway line), so I'm not really sure when it's due to arrive, but I was sent an email that it has been shipped so I'm guessing about the same time the other items do. I will definitely be posting a review with detailed photos of the Queen of Hearts (and general photo shoot photos, weather permitting!) and share a little bit about everything else too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Really great work, I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us,soft toys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, David! :) I love hearing from my readers.

    ReplyDelete