Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cinder Slippers & Prince Handsome

Just some photos of the Cinder Slippers/Prince Handsome set. Very cute, great little pieces and adore mini dolls. I had a lot of fun photographing them and I don't even plan on keeping them themselves! They were bought to be customized, but I wanted to photograph them first. I had taken photos of my first set before they were customized, but the photos were lost when my computer crashed.

The little box scene is a stage that looks set up like a ballroom, with punch-open doors to enter center stage. The little accessories include two little mice that match Cinder and Prince, a sword that Prince Handsome can hold himself, a pumpkin carriage, and a glass slipper on a pillow for when Prince Handsome hunts for Cinder.


Love how this one turned out!
All the items included in the set.
Before the clock strikes midnight...
Girls can play with swords, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment