Sunday, September 30, 2012

Customized Lalaloopsy Dolls


Once originally Cinder Slippers and Prince Handsome, they spent multiple hours full of several paints, a little craft fur and a couple layers of spray sealant, and they are now Beauty and the Beast! But wait - take off his mane to reveal a handsome prince! And so they lived happily ever after...

I really enjoy the mini Lalaloopsy's and they're so much fun to customize into special characters. Besides these two I've also customize multiple characters from Alice in Wonderland to go with my Alice and Hatter dolls, and I plan to post those later...

I've purchased another Cinder Slippers/Prince Handsome set to paint the same way, I'm going to put them on Etsy to sell... I really love customizing dolls but I can only keep so many of them!






Can you believe they once looked like these two??




























No comments:

Post a Comment