Sunday, October 21, 2012

Holiday Dolls Cont.


I went to Toys R Us to see if they had those holiday dolls in stock - they did! They were mixed in with holiday stuff, for anyone who may want to look for them themselves.

They are TALL! The boxes are very skinny, definitely not designed for MIB display, but according to the back of Belle's box her skirt poofs out to like 14" or something. Also something I noticed on the back of Belle's box - there's an Ariel doll! Not sure why it appears that Toys R Us isn't carrying her, but the photo had Belle, Rapunzel, Cinderella AND Ariel, human in her pink dress. Naturally I forgot my camera at home but I definitely plan on going back for photos!

Anyway, Belle is gorgeous, I really like her and may end up buying her if she goes on sale. She's HUGE but so pretty and makes a great holiday decoration! Her face is very sweet and I think they did her dress/cloak very well.

I'm not a big fan of Rapunzel's face (she's not ugly, she just doesn't remind me of the movie Rapunzel), though her outfit is nice. I wouldn't want to unpack and repack her and all that hair up on a yearly basis anyway :P

I didn't really look at Cinderella for details the way I did the other two but I would say the stock photos are fairly decent representations of the real deal for each of them.

I would really like to see that Ariel doll though! You know, just out of curiosity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment