Thursday, October 18, 2012

Disney Princess Holiday Dolls


Toys R Us has new holiday princess dolls - Belle, Rapunzel and Cinderella - something interesting about these dolls is they're actually two feet tall! I think they look porcelain but the site has limited info on them and doesn't state what they are.

I think they look lovely and being 2', $39.99 is a fairly decent price, especially if they're porcelain instead of plastic.




Toys R Us has a zoom option for a closer look - just click here for Belle, here for Rapunzel or here for Cinderella!

I think they're very lovely, although I think Rapunzel's facepaint is too light (could be a stock photo thing though), and why does Cinderella's dress have green polka dots? Anyway, Belle's dress is awesome and I think she has a sweet face, so if I can find her in my local store to see her in person I may end up bringing her home. :)

Also worth noting, they're listed on the website under holiday decor, not dolls, so they may not be stocked in the doll section in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment