Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Queen of Hearts

My beautiful Queen of Hearts arrived! She's absolutely stunning and I highly recommend her! Her red bodice is made of a very soft materiel, and her ruffled skirt and collar are more stiff to keep shape. Her accessories include a gold crown with imprinted hearts scattered on it, red opera gloves that match her bodice, gold shoes, and her little heart shaped staff held on via a rubber band. Her hair is styled in a fancy bun with a single pin curl twirling down the side of her face. Her face paint "makeup" is rather light, save for her black "eyeliner" and real lashes. Her "lipstick" is applied in the shape of a heart. Beside her left eye is a little black heart.



Adore her little curl...

     
It takes a lot to look this fabulous.


"Someeeeday, my prince shall come..."  I couldn't help myself. I know, I know, she's a heartless villain who beheads people at the drop of a hat... but man can this doll grace the princess pose! Tehe!

    

The back of her collar is shaped like a heart; and here you can see the little black heart painted by her eye.



"A-whoooo are a-youuuu?"

Ruffles and details and cute little shoes!

"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment