Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cinderella Dolls on Sale



Disney Store has lots of Cinderella dolls and other toys on sale! A lot of them are 25% off along with many other Cinderella items, others are on sale with other dolls in their line.


16" Disney Animators Collection Doll - reg. $24.50, on sale for $18.37. DAC dolls are adorable! I absolutely love my Rapunzel and definitely recommend this line! They're definitely worth full price but on sale is even better. :)


17" Singing Princess - reg. $29.50, on sale for $20. I saw the 2011 dolls in person and they were all so lovely! I'm sure the 2012 versions are just as nice.


12" Mini Plush - reg. $9.50, on sale for $7.12 - I have the Belle in this line and gave the Snow White to my niece. My niece LOVES Snow White! I really like the smaller plush dolls because they're great for little little kids. My niece is about 5 months and can hold Snow White herself, and she's safe to be chewed on and rolled around with. As for myself, I think Belle is just darling and a cute little addition to my collection.

21/22" Plush Dolls (Cinderella, Prince Charming, Wedding Cinderella) - reg. $19.50, on sale for $14.62 


5" Mini Doll Set - reg. $19.50, on sale for $14.62. These little doll sets are so cute! I love when they come out with sets like this.


12" Doll Gift Set - reg. $79.50, on sale for $59.62 - includes Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, and her stepmother and stepsisters - Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella! Also includes two extra outfits for Cinderella and a dress form. AWESOME set! Great price too, about $20 off.


Tea Party Play Set - reg. $24.50, on sale for $18.37. A cute little tea set with a teapot that opens into a carriage for fun play with Cinderella, Prince Charming and Fairy Godmother figurines.


Doll and "Happily Ever After" Carriage Set - reg. $59.50, on sale for $44.62. Includes carriage, horse, and 12" Cinderella wedding doll. Looks like a cute little set, however the reviews on DisneyStore.com sound like the carriage has issues, but if you really want to try it out on sale is the way to go.


Castle Magical Play Set - reg. $89.50, on sale for $67.12. Castle has magical sounds and lights and includes figurines of wedding Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, and little mouse friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment