Monday, December 10, 2012

Cecile!

American Girl had a crazy deal on Cecile, Marie-Grace, and their bed. $50 each item and the dolls even came with their respective meet accessories sets! They sold out REALLY quickly and I feel super blessed to have been able to snag this offer!

She arrived in the mail Saturday afternoon. I. A. Dore. Her. She's is SO beautiful! Definitely one of the prettiest dolls AG had EVER produced.


What has arrived in the mail this afternoon?


Why, it's a doll!


Some of the girls meeting their new sister.


Nicki offers to help Cecile out of her hairnet.


There we go!


Her curls are very different from the stock photo Cecile's curls. Originally I was a little disappointed in this but she's so pretty I got over it pretty quickly! ;)


Love love her necklace! And the little rosettes on her dress!


Hat! Oh her hat! I am in love with this darling hat. I never liked it much, even in person at AG, but this one grew right on me!


Close up of how her glove fits. Very easy to put it on and take it off. And her dress is so silky smooth!


Cute little button up boots! Well, in reality, they velco in the back.


SUCH a gorgeous doll! Seriously, she's just beautiful. I can't wait to grow on her collection in 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment