Friday, September 16, 2011

A Doll's Life

Heya. I'm Alice. I'm 17, and a Senior in highschool. Supposedly supposed to be exciting... not really, actually. Oh well.

Anyway.

Like nearly every other girl, I enjoyed playing with dolls when I was little, and I most certainly didn't want to outgrow them. I dragged out playing with them longer than most girls. But we needn't get into that. Now that I'm 17, through my awkward "I'm too cool to play with dolls" middle school age (okay... that was only the latter of my middle school years, to be honest), and now understand it's actually socially acceptable to collect dolls. WOAH. Middle school mind blown.

Unfortunately, we move. And when we moved from Hawaii to Texas, we went over our weight allowance (we're a military family, and the military only pays for so much weight when we move... when we go over, we have to pay for it). Which meant when we moved again to Virginia less than a year later, my mom was in a frantic phase to get rid of ANYTHING we didn't need. Which, sadly for my little 13-year-old self, meant me being a big girl and throwing out many things I wish I still had (including a Toy Story Jessie doll - heart = broken).

SO. This is just a blog of doll things... updates on their little lives. I'll introduce them to you over time. (:

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment