Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fairest of Them All

You may be aware that right now, the Disney Store has a designer Disney Princess thing going on right now. They took the ten Disney Princesses (here meaning nine, plus Mulan, who isn't REALLY a princess) and designed them to look 50s old hollywood glamour - which is right up my ally.
They've released several things featuring art work of the ten princesses (Belle, Snow White, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Tiana, Mulan, Pocahontas, and Jasmine). Notebooks, notecards, coffee mugs, nail polish, a cute little clutch, you get the idea. They're also releasing the dolls, every Monday for two and a half months. However, they don't let you know the order in which they're being released. (I had a theory, but doll #3 completely threw it off.) At first I didn't mind. We have a Disney store in one of our malls, and they always have the doll in store on Monday... and it just so happens I have guitar lessons every Tuesday right across from that very mall. I figured, no big deal, I'll check out the website every Monday, and when Snow White comes out, I'll go get her after guitar lessons. Good? Good. Except now she still isn't out, and we're going on a trip soon - and I don't think I'll be able to get her if she comes out the Monday we're gone. They're selling out REALLY fast online, and now it's been long enough for everyone to catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment