Monday, November 7, 2011

25% Off Cecile & Marie-Grace's Collection at American Girl

Automatically taken at check out - both online and in store.
I find unless you're spending a lot of money, if you're buying online the discount basically just covers shipping - but if you're not near an AG store (such as myself), that can be helpful anyway!

I'm thinking about getting little anniversary Cecile now... she's such a cutie! I did a mock order and it would cost me just under the original $22 - so again, basically free shipping.

I did a mock order of my "dream list" for this collection, and the savings would knock about $60 off of it. (My list includes Cecile, mini Cecile, one outfit, the chemise & crinoline, gold boots, and the accessories for both girls.) Shipping would be $20 so that knocks it down to $40. Still nice, but nothing I find worthy of freaking out over - except that AG never discounts actual dolls!

The offer goes through the 13th of November. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment