Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pretty in Pink - Disney Princess Designer Collection Rapunzel Unboxed

I got my Disney Princess Designer Collection Rapunzel! I got the LAST one (even though I was there second - long story, bah) out of 18. She's beautiful! I got the display doll, but that's okay. I feel it adds to her character that she got to be the one everyone saw and fell in love with. (:




I opened her VERY carefully, brushed out her hair (eep! So much of it! I think she's my last Rapunzel doll for a WHILE), and put her back in her display box without all the ugly packaging. I did keep some of the packaging to prepare her whenever I move. It'll all be kept with the box's slip cover so she can be put back into packaging when I move.


If anyone's interested, she has these pink heels. I saw online photos of an opened Snow White and Belle, and their shoes are the same mold just in yellow (SW) and gold (Belle). I haven't seen anyone else's shoes. If you open your dolls, I would suggest leaving the band over their heels; I took the bands off of a collectible Barbie I opened and, well, she's missing a heel now. Oops! So Rapunzel's are staying on nice and secure.


And back in our display box, minus the ugly packaging. (: She stands up very well with just the stand, no plastic spacer needed. She holds balance well and won't topple over. I did put tissue paper under her skirt, just to make sure it didn't move around as I moved around the box, as she doesn't have a place yet. When I find her a permanent place I may take out the tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment