Friday, February 15, 2013

Febuary 2013 American Girl Release

In my opinion, AG had an awesome spring release yesterday! I won't post everything, but here are my favorites...

Historical



Caroline's Work Dress - $32
Caroline's Cow, Garnet - $28

Caroline got an adorable little calf and work dress! Gah! I am in love with the cuteness. I have no reason to want the cow, Garnet, but she's just so darn cute I can't help but want her! Meanwhile the work dress is very lovely.

Molly's Floral Pajama's for Dolls - $24
Molly's Bed & Bedding - $94

Molly gets a fresh update to her bedroom - a new bed and PJ set, both limited time o

Modern


I was really excited to actually be interested in a couple of the modern outfits this release! I haven't really cared for the MyAG line stuff lately.


Sweet Spring Dress for Dolls - $30 (matching dress for girls also available)

Such. Adorableness. This is the outfit we got a sneak peak at and I was glad to get clear shots of it. It's a sweet simple little dress with a pink rosette for accent. Nicki would look just darling in this! You can see there are little sparkly strands in the outfit as well. Some people aren't happy about this, but the dress is so simple I think it adds a nice little something. Includes a "Smart" charm as well.


Pretty Plaid Dress for Dolls - $30 (matching dress for girls available)

Another cute outfit is this plaid dress and cute little sandals. However, I'm not sure I'm in love with it enough for the $30 price tag. Cute, yes. If I had it, I'm sure it'd get worn a lot. But I don't think it's all that unique, so I wouldn't be heartbroken to miss out on it. However, if it were to go on sale, I would probably get it.


Bitty Baby


I have such a ridiculous soft spot for bitties, I really do...


Little Lady Dress for Dolls - $26

GAH. So freaking cute!  I thought my bitty, Julie, had everything she needed, but she may need this too... :) I love that it coordinates with the 18" version so little sisters and big sisters can coordinated for special occasions, too. Seriously, both of these dresses (Little Lady and 18" Sweet Spring) are so appropriate for so many occasions. Easter Sunday, deployment homecoming, wedding, birthday, mother/daughter events... does the list ever end?


Ocean Blossoms Swim Set for Dolls - $26

Love the colors, and those cute little sandals! Also, I die for those cute little skirts to go over bathing suits. The flower adds a sweet little touch. Okay, Jules totally has a bathing suit, but this one is just *sooooo* cute guys! I'm dying over here. And, again, see the coordination there with the big girls? Similar color palette and pattern to the Tankini for Dolls (2012 release, pictured here - retails for $28). I really love when the little girls and big girls can coordinate. It's just so cute. It looks like AG may be going that way more and more - you can't do it everything, but you can do it with a lot, and it's so so darling! I just cannot wait until my niece (who will be 1 year in April) is old enough for American Girl and I can start buying her the clothes in her size, too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment